Children of the Eclipse
This setting is built on ten core themes.
- People are Religious, but Superstitious
- Dragons are very Powerful and Independent of the Gods
- Prophecy is Important
- The World is Highly Regionalized
- The World has several Massive Labyrinths
- The World is Encircled by the Maelstrom
- Forlorn is the Dark Echo of Taya, the Natural World
- Magic is Common, but Limited to the Gifted
- The Road is Not Safe
- Death is Rarely Reversible
Each of these themes will be elaborated upon further in the future.